About The Opportunity
TMG is seeking an energetic and talented A Release Train Engineer facilitates agile release train (ART) processes and execution to help ensure value delivery.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities
- Role of the Release Train Engineer leading Program Initiatives cross Multiple teams
- Practices the core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, accountability, and practices continuous improvement
- Support and educate Product Owners, especially regarding developing, refining and managing product backlog
- Provides coaching of team members, Product Owners, Product Development Team, other Scrum Masters and PM community
- Facilitates system demos, PI planning, and Program retrospectives
- Ability to influence change at all levels
- Escalate impediments and help manage risk.
- Engage with business stakeholders to configure agile processes to the organization’s needs.
- Foster cross-value stream coordination and collaboration to help drive continual improvement
- Resolves impediments outside of a scrum master’s span of influence
- Tracks dependencies and risks across the portfolio
- Fosters an environment that anticipates and acts upon potential threats or opportunities
- Provides leadership, direction, and coaching to scrum teams and scrum masters
- Maintains metrics that provide visibility to stakeholders on program-level plans, progress, and quality
- Assesses the costs and potential benefits of new approaches to release management
- Implements automation processes where possible
- Ensures the agreed quality standards within an organization are adhered to and best practice is promulgated throughout the organization
- Aligns strategy, methodology, and execution
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field
- 5+ years SAFe work experience in a scalable environment
- 5+ years overall IT experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a scrum master, product owner or agile coach
- SAFe RTE Certification
- Implementing SAFe Certification
- Role is/can be remote but candidates must be located in North America.
- No visa sponsorship available for this role.